Thursday, April 2, 2020

Math Week 3-30-20 (update 3)

Hi all,


1. Next week is Spring Break (still!). Some things to know.
  • I will not assign homework or classwork. I will have a project to work on (shared here and in Google Classroom tomorrow 4-3-20). I will also have recommended learning activities to stay in practice over break.
  • Remote Learning starts 4-13-20. Schedules and details will be released very soon! I will share information here, on Dojo, on Google Classroom and via email to all students and parents who are connected to CPS.
  • I will be checking in over spring break each day (around 10 a.m.) to answer questions, provide updates, or just to say hi!
2. See the post below for new information from Ray.


3. Contact reminders:
email: lalbrecht@cps.edu
To connect to Class Dojo: send Mr. Albrecht an email and he will send you back an invite to join the class.