Monday, March 23, 2020

Math Week 3-23-20

Hello All!


1. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I am assigning tasks at grade level as well as review to scaffold understandings of the grade level work. These are the types of skills we would be working on if we were all at Ray. The assignments include videos, articles, and exercises (still only 5 exercises!). Please be reminded that I am trying to be at my computer ready to answer questions between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. each day. I can also set up another time during the if you want.


7th grade homework


8th grade homework


2. I have also assigned a Desmos task in Google Classroom for both 7th and 8th grade. These tasks support the Khan work and are a great way to practice skills.


3. WATCH THIS SPACE! Tomorrow I will post the next steps to the Notice/Wonder in Google Classroom from last week. Already some great responses! You still have one more day to notice and wonder.


4. Sending out happy and healthy wishes to all!