Friday, March 20, 2020

Next Week...

Hi all,


I plan to extend my dedicated "office hours" time each day to be 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. I will also check in again in the afternoon between 3 and 4. If you want to chat via Google Classroom at some other time, let's schedule something that works.


Looking ahead to next week, I am starting the week off with Google Classroom question (already posted on 3-20-20). Due by Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. Students can share thoughts I will join in for a response and next steps Tuesday.


As for Khan, I will start assigning videos as well as tasks. The assignments will be two-fold. First, I will start assigning grade level tasks with a mind to trying to stay on track for learning when school resumes. Second, I will continue to assign review tasks to maintain skills. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR GOOGLE CLASSROOM IF YOU NEED HELP.


CPS letter is below with all the details of school closure.